It makes sense, your body has evolved to be able to handle standing and walking upright, why do we need shoes other than to avoid puncturing our skin?! There are arguments to both sides, but as with other things I'm fascinated by but will probably never subscribe to long term (not using shampoo anymore for example), I don't care as much for the anti.
7.28.2009
Things I think are neat: Barefoot living
It makes sense, your body has evolved to be able to handle standing and walking upright, why do we need shoes other than to avoid puncturing our skin?! There are arguments to both sides, but as with other things I'm fascinated by but will probably never subscribe to long term (not using shampoo anymore for example), I don't care as much for the anti.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You already said it - to avoid puncturing our skin! And because shoes are awesome.
ReplyDelete