7.28.2009

Art is whatever it is that makes you feel less alone


http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28366430

I'm slammed at work today. Never thought you'd hear me say that did you?! But while on the phone with insurance companies, I found this girl's blog/etsy site and wanted to share. She's from Portland for one (points!), she reminds me of Tim Burton/Where the Wild Things Are/9/so many other wonderfully imaginative, slightly dark things... and there you go. If anyone wants to go check out her stuff with me, August 7th in Fremont. And I couldn't tell if she still is showing somewhere in PDX but yea, I'd be down for that too. Anywhosit, back to the working... as strange as that is to say, the words feel so foreign to type.... haha. Hope you all are keeping cool, once I sweated my way to work this morning, I was rewarded with AC so powerful I'm glad I wore leggins under my dress and some boots, can you believe it?! Makes me sad for the environment but complaining about it hasn't done anything, apparently people are tested to be most productive at 60 degrees so that's where the building stays. My bosses have no control over it.

write me back yo, let me know what you think of this girl and her stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I especially like this one... hopeful

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=28308802

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog