7.25.2006

feast or famine

When we first decided to wait until September to go to Europe, I was worried I would get bored not having any solid activities to pass the time from Graduation to takeoff... How wrong I was. My calendar has gone from empty months to empty weeks to empty days... there just doesn't seem to be enough time. I am by no means complaining. It isn't often that my life is like this. It is actually challenging for me to balance all this activity. This is the first time in probably my whole life that I have felt the freedom to visit whoever, wherever for however long. I'm not even that bad off financially.

The downside in a sense is that I'm getting used to it. Today was a slower day just because it was too hot to do anything around here and I felt restless. A month ago I might have looked forward to the simplicity that work will bring to my life. The consistency of day to day life was appealing. But now, I have a feeling it will be hard to stop abruptly in October and buckle down to find a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog